Berlin Special Tours
You may feel that you already have a good overview of Berlin history and its main highlights, but wish to discover more with the Berlin Special Tours. You would like to know Berlin from a different perspective and have a greater in-depth knowledge of this fascinating and unique city.
Discover how the different communities, American, French and Jewish, have lived. What was life like during the 12 years under Nazi rule, culminating in the Battle of Berlin? What about the Roaring Twenties, when Berlin life was open and exciting?
• Historical Potsdam
• Little America – Americans in Berlin
• French Protestants – the Huguenots
• French in Berlin (1685-present)
• Jewish Berlin
• Battle of Berlin
• Kurfürstendamm in the Roaring Twenties
• Friedrichstrasse in the Roaring Twenties
• The most beautiful subway stations of Berlin
• City Models of Berlin (Senate Department for Urban Development